Opening July 17th: STEEL MAGNOLIAS
The following are our safety and cleanliness procedures for the Point Theatre:
– We open the seating and concession stand 45 minutes early in order to prevent a log jam of people in the lobby.
– All staff and volunteers are masked
– We require all patrons to wear masks unless they are in their seats
– We have blocked off every other row so there is 6 feet in front and behind each row. Please call or come to the box office window so we can seat you in small groups, but spread you out from other groups.
– Our masked ushers do not take tickets, they only look at them. Playbills are handed out by masked ushers with sanitized hands and we do not reuse the playbills for other patrons
– Floors are clearly marked with six-foot markers
– Hand sanitizer is available for use in the gift shop, concession stand, and lobby
– Common areas are wiped down and sanitized daily.