The Hill Country Arts Foundation believes in the power of art in all forms to change and improve lives. Your support today can help shape the Hill Country’s artistic future.
What is happening at HCAF?
Glad you asked!
Live theatre, art, restaurant, Stonehenge II, Texas Hill Country, sculpture, ceramics, art gallery, theater, outdoor theatre, indoor theatre
In the indoor theatre:
HCAF Annual Christmas Showcase
November 10 – December 16
Monday – Saturday 10 – 4
What is ChargePoint?
ChargePoint is world’s leading electric vehicle (EV) charging network, with more than 123,100 public charging locations. We design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app.
There are three ways to start a charging session:
- Tap to charge. With the ChargePoint app installed, you can start a charging session by holding your phone over the reader symbol on the station. Make sure you have the app and are signed in to your account.
- iPhone: In the ChargePoint app, go to Menu, select Account and then Manage Cards. Pick “set it up,” add your ChargePoint pass to Apple Wallet and tap your phone on the station to charge.
- Android: Enable NFC, turn your phone screen on and tap your phone on the station to charge.
To use tap to charge, you’ll need iPhone SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7 and 7 Plus running iOS 10 or newer, Apple Watch Series 2, Series 1 and 1st generation or Android 4.4 or later with NFC.
- Start charging from the app. Choose the station and click the ‘Start Charge’ button.
- Use your ChargePoint card. Just tap your activated ChargePoint card (make sure to activate it) on the card reader symbol on the station.
If you need help, call driver support at 1-888-758-4389.