- Download and complete registration form below. Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis. Space is limited; camp does sell out.
- You may also pay in person at HCAF.
- The registration and medical release form must be signed by parent/guardian to complete registration.
- Spring Break Camp is designed for children ages 5 and older; Camp for 4-year-olds are available during our Summer Art Camp.
- Refund Policy: The cancellation notice may be sent by mail or email. If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of a Art Camp, you will forfeit the tuition for that week of Art Camp. However, you may have someone attend the Art Camp dates in your place, or you may donate your spot as a scholarship and you will receive confirmation of the donation to HCAF, a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. No exceptions can be made to this policy, including personal or medical emergencies. Deposits may be applied to another week of Art Camp if cancellation is made within 30 days before the workshop. In the event that a class is cancelled by HCAF a full refund will be made.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call (830) 367-5120. Walk in registrations are welcomed.
Instructor: Ren Trapino
Grades K – 2nd
- Monoprints and printmaking with styrofoam modeled after the works of Rembrandt.
- Drawing & painting on a miniature canvas with acrylic paint modeled after the works of Paul Klee
- Radial Weaving and other Fibers.
- Travel collages made from tissue paper, magazines, maps, and wax resistant borders made with crayons.
- Puppetry & a puppet show.
Extras: If Time Allows
- Radial stained glass windows on transparencies.
- Sidewalk chalk drawings.
- Rubber stamping
- Animal drawings.
Instructor: Phyllis Garey
Grades 3rd – 5th
- Fiber panels with ornamental edges.
- Pastel drawings from pictures and photographs.
- Drawing and painting using a variety of materials.
- Assemblage using found materials and/or objects from nature.